- 408 E Sealy Ave, Monahans, TX 79756, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
This job listing is for a position with an independently owned NAPA Auto and Truck Parts group. Barron Service Parts Company is an industry leader in the automotive aftermarket. We own and operate twenty-six stores throughout West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package, comfortable work surroundings, and we value our employees as our most important asset.
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking skilled and energetic Warehouse Associates to join our growing team of professionals. Our Warehouse Associates are primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping merchandise. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be moving the right auto parts to the right place with safety, precision and speed, using an electronic scanner to pull parts, and pack and load them for shipment.
NAPA Warehouse Associates should have the agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary. Our Warehouse Associates are also required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
· Ability to maneuver heavy equipment using hand trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc
· Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
· Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
· Motivated to train and learn
· Desire to go above and beyond the Job Description
· Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
· Minimum 18 years of age
· Pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Profit Sharing
· Paid Vacation