- Skagit and No. Snohomish, County, WA
We are a locally owned NAPA Auto Parts company currently with 7 locations and growing! Many of the customers we serve specialize in auto repair, heavy duty, agricultural, paint & body, industrial, and much, much more. We believe in always doing the right thing, taking care of our customers, and providing a fun & exciting work environment.
Acts as part of a team including activities such as creating/maintaining a customer-friendly retail environment, ensuring product is displayed according to company guidelines, and ensuring customers are presented with a positive, customer-centric, image.
· Retail Sales Growth
· Store Profit Improvement
· Inventory Turnover Improvement
· Partners with the store management to lead a culture where every team member in the store strives to achieve benchmark customer service and store standards.
· Instills an attitude of customer service excellence and superior selling skills.
· Maintains general cleanliness standards, both inside and outside of the store, ensuring fixtures are clean and in good repair, floor is clean and free of clutter, windows are clean and free of unnecessary stickers or signage and parking lot is free of rubbish.
· Merchandises the store to the highest standard, ensuring all displays are clearly priced, full of product, front and faced.
· 2-4 year’s experience in an Automotive retail environment is preferred.
- Napa Auto Parts experience a plus.
· Ability to influence at all levels
· Highly organized
· Outgoing personality with a positive approach
· Must be able to work retail hours, which will include nights and weekends
· Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire assigned work shift.
· Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 50 pounds.
· Able to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and able to reach upper shelves (ten feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
· Able to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment with moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K
Full-Time or Part-Time
Competitive Wage, DOE