- 607 E Lincoln Hwy, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA
DeKalb NAPA is a locally owned and operated auto parts store.
Our commitment is to bring together the best folks in the business and build a team in each of our marketplaces that strives for professionalism and profitability. We operate with positive energy, passion and enthusiasm. Our commitment is to bring value and expertise to our customer--we are looking for the best people to do this!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 90 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
DeKalb NAPA AUTO PARTS Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Handling cash/charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in store positions when needed
Delivery Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Ability to pass background and drug test
- Physically fit and strong, able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Professional and pleasant disposition, able to give all clients a positive customer service experience.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required.
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings and weekends
Please Contact Tim King or Tim Payton By phone 815-156-6272 or apply in person
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.