Assistant Store Manager
- 29661 Ellensburg Ave, Gold Beach, OR 97444, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies. Golder's NAPA is an orginal NAPA ownership since 1921.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your KnowHow? Join the winning team at our Golder's Gold Beach NAPA location.
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Assistant Store Manager, you have the opportunity to learn how to manage all operational and sales aspects of a store for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Being part of building a high performing team, infusing store sales and performance, and enjoying your success as an Assitant Store Manager!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing all store operations to improve market penetration, provide excellent customer service, and generate increased return on investment
- Monitor store sales and profit performance on a daily basis
- Work with existing and new customers to generate revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Assist in building and managing a store team and consistently deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Help in planning workloads on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Learn how to manage and protect company assets, including controlling store expenses
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Local owners are in search of a good candidate to manage one of multiple locations on the Oregon South Coast.