Counter Sales Professional Full-Time
- 510 Tucker Dr, Maysville, KY 41056, USA
Maysville Auto Parts, Inc.is a family-owned business founded in 1976 and part of the National Automotive Parts Association. We operate five stores in Maysville, Elizabethtown, Flemingsburg, Morehead, and Vanceburg Kentucky. At Maysville Auto Parts, we hire energetic and talented people who are not just looking for a job but for a place where they can be part of a winning team. We seek to create a place where you can achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Joining Maysville Auto Parts, Inc. can be just the beginning of your journey.
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
The Counter Sales Professional is responsible for handling automotive, heavy duty, and paint related transactions for the customer. This position is primarily focused on assisting customers with their parts questions, do-it-yourself projects, and all around parts needs. This position requires occasional weekend hours.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Motivated to learn.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic with integrity.
- Dependable and can-do attitude.
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment.
- Valid driver's license a must.
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report for insurance purposes.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 60 pounds.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- ASE Certification is required
- Minimum of two years automotive, paint, and/or heavy duty experience (i.e. vocational school, parts sales, technician, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills (Windows XP/7, internet) and Microsoft office is a plus
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems is a plus
Maysville Auto Parts, Inc.
510 Tucker Drive
Maysville, KY 41056
For immediate consideration submit your resume online. Please include the job title in the subject line. Only qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be open until filled.
Parts Headquarters is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
We offer competitive compensation, medical insurance benefits, paid time off (PTO), a fun working environment, and a growing organization in which team members can grow and create rewarding careers.