- 151 W Lee St, Warrenton, VA 20186, USA
Quality Auto Parts, LLC is an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located in the Northern Shenandoah Valley. We have been providing great service and parts in the area since 1973 and been an independent jobber with NAPA since 1996.
Quality Auto Parts' mission is to provide the best aftermarket auto parts sales experience by the most experienced employees with quality NAPA auto parts while building long term relationships with our valued customers.
We are looking for a FULL TIME EXPERIENCED Counter Salesperson that is available to work a rotating schedule including weekends.
NAPA AUTO PARTS Counter Salespeople are the backbone of our business, delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long standing customers. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA OF WARRENTON store today.
Minimum of 1 Years counter sales experience REQUIRED.
Solid understanding of automotive systems REQUIRED.
Paint and/or Heavy Duty experience is a plus.
Valid Drivers License with clean driving record
ASE Certification is a plus
- Full benefits including Health/Dental/Optical Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Paid Time Off program