- 98 Center St, Ellenville, NY 12428, USA
Shakelton Auto & Truck Centers, LLC is a family-run company with 10 locations in Delaware, Sullivan, Ulster, Orange, and Pike Counties. Our culture is to a be a hands-on, family owned and operated business with employees that truly feel they are members of the family and customers that value mutual partnerships.
Our commitment is to bring together the best folks in the business and build a team in each of our marketplaces that strives for professionalism and profitability. We operate with positive energy, passion and enthusiasm. Our commitment is to bring value and expertise to our customer--we are looking for the best people to do this!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain NAPA KnowHow? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
NAPA AUTO PARTS Counter Salespeople are the backbone of our business, delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long standing customers. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
- Must have automotive experience
- ASE Certification preferred but not required
- High school diploma or GED
- Superior work ethic and customer service skills
Competitive wage based on experience with benefits.