- 158 Bridge Rd, Salisbury, MA 01952, USA
Sanel NAPA is a leading auto parts, heavy-duty truck parts, and body shop supplies distributor with over 42 store locations throughout New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts. We deliver quality car parts, heavy-duty truck parts, automotive paint and body supplies, and tools and equipment that are durable, dependable, and long-lasting in order to provide our clientele with the best products and services possible.
Sanel NAPA employs a knowledgeable, professionally trained team of automotive experts that assist professional mechanics, service garages, and individual customers with finding the right products and solutions that fit their needs. We are an auto parts store that is dedicated to honesty and integrity from our products to our services, right down to our commitment to high customer service standards.
Sanel NAPA has established a reputation for exceptional customer satisfaction in the automotive industry. We pride ourselves in getting the job done right the first time which is why we strive to deliver unmatched products, prices, and selection from an auto parts store that you can trust.
Counter people are very important to our business by delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our many retail and wholesale customers. Our current high quality team strives to take care of our customers and we're looking to add other quality team members to continue fueling our companies growth. The individual(s) we're looking to bring aboard will have a working knowledge in 1 or more of the many industries we serve (auto, heavy duty, agriculture, paint & body, industrial, retail, or other mechanical industries).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assisting a variety of customers (both retail and wholesale) on the phone, in person, online orders, etc.
- Operate a computer to research and find parts
- Effectively communicate to our customers features, benefits, and warranties
- Come to work with a positive upbeat attitude as well as presenting oneself in a professional manner
- Coordinate and prioritize deliveries with our driver team
- Pull parts, put them away, organize & straighten shelving
- Create effective displays
We provide many benefits including:
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Paid Time Off
- 401(k) - with company match
- Health, dental, sick, vision, short term disability, long term disability, critical illness, accident and life insurance
- Closed holidays
- Paid holidays
- Locally owned
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ideal retail store hours