Commercial Outside Sales
- 700 North Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL, us
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through two (2) independently owned and operated stores in Palm Beach County.
Overall responsibility for selling automotive/commercial truck parts and related products:
- Managing current customer accounts
- Actively seek new accounts and represent the company to potential customers
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers
- Selling company supported products and services
- Meeting established sales and gross profit goals
- Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures
- Attending sales training and continually working to improve sales skills
- Implementing marketing programs to solicit new clients through cold calls, organizations, referrals, etc.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with cost analysis and benefits
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Paid holidays, paid personal time off, 401k plan, major medical health insurance.
Valid Florida Driver license and reliable transportation.
Flexible work schedule and ability to work some weekends.
Pre-employment drug screen and a drug-free workplace.