- 1411 Hecla Way, Louisville, CO 80027, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store in Louisville, CO and Erie, CO.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That's probably one of the reasons you're visiting this page. At NAPA, you'll be part of a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Are you looking for a great job opportunity that offers flexibility, challenge and fun? Join the winning team at your local NAPA Auto Parts Stores in Louisville and Erie, CO.
NAPA AUTO PARTS Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
- The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in store positions when needed
Must have a valid Colorado Driver's License
Must be capable of lifting at least 50 pounds
Must be 18 years of age or older
We are interviewing for a part time position with potential to become full time for our Louisville, CO location.