Delivery Driver Full Time and Part time
- Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
NAPA AUTO PARTS Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers. Full and Part time positions available.
The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in store positions when needed
- Able to lift up to 50lbs regularly with or without assistance
- Able to comprehend Alpha Numeric sequences
- Able to follow instructions
We are proud of our NAPAteam and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs. This position requires a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A valid driver’s license is required. A driving record with no more than 2 violations in the last three years for candidates 21 years of age and older. You can only have one driving violation in the last three years if you are under 21 years of age.
For immediate consideration submit your resume. Please include the job title in the subject line. Only qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be open until filled.