Store Manager - NAPA Auto Parts, Three Rivers, TX
- 205 S Harborth Ave, Three Rivers, TX 78071, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located in Central and South Texas. We have been providing great parts and service in the area and we are looking for excellent people to help us continue that growth.
Third Coast NAPA in Three Rivers is seeking an experienced and hard-working Store Manager to join our growing auto parts team. The Store Manager is primarily focused on demonstrating true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness while operating a market leading NAPA store.
As Store Manager, you will be taking responsibility for P&L while mapping out initiatives and business plans for the store and solving roadblock issues.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying new customers and revenue opportunities for the store.
- Shifting into high gear in a fast-paced retail store environment.
- Helping outside sales in identifying, developing and maintaining customer accounts.
- Building, guiding and developing an engaged crew team to deliver high levels of customer care and business results.
- Always driving continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Protecting and maintaining the security of store assets.
- Displaying pride in a store recognized for safety and appearance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all store operations to improve market penetration, provide excellent customer service, and generate increased return on investment
- Monitor store sales and profit performance on a daily basis
- Work with existing and new customers to generate revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Build and manage a store team and consistently deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Plan workloads and assign work schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Manage and protect company assets, including controlling store expenses
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- 2+ years experience as a manager, preferred
- GED and above
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Must maintain current driver license and be able to successfully pass MVR and/or background screening.