- 46 Peterborough St, Jaffrey, NH 03452, USA
We are a locally owned NAPA Auto Parts company currently with 4 locations and growing! Many of the customers we serve specialize in auto repair, heavy duty, agricultural, paint & body, industrial, and much, much more. We believe in always doing the right thing, taking care of our customers, and providing a fun & exciting work environment.
Counter people are very important to our business by delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our many retail and wholesale customers. Our current high quality team strives to take care of our customers and we're looking to add other quality team members to continue fueling our companies growth. The individual(s) we're looking to bring aboard will have a working knowledge in 1 or more of the many industries we serve (auto, heavy duty, agriculture, paint & body, industrial, retail, or other mechanical industries).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assisting a variety of customers (both retail and wholesale) on the phone, in person, online orders, etc.
- Operate a computer to research and find parts
- Effectively communicate to our customers features, benefits, and warranties
- Come to work with a positive upbeat attitude as well as presenting oneself in a professional manner
- Coordinate and prioritize deliveries with our driver team
- Pull parts, put them away, organize & straighten shelving
- Create effective displays
We provide many benefits including:
- Insurance reimbursement
- Closed holidays
- Paid holidays
- Locally owned
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ideal retail store hours