Paint, Body and Equipment Outside Sales
- 129 Manchester St, Concord, NH 03301, USA
We are a locally owned NAPA Auto Parts company currently with 4 locations and growing! Many of the customers we serve specialize in auto repair, heavy duty, agricultural, paint & body, industrial, and much, much more. We believe in always doing the right thing, taking care of our customers, and providing a fun & exciting work environment.
Sanel NAPA is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our Paint, Body and Equipment team.
The Sales Representative is responsible for developing sales in a specific geographic territory. Duties include prospecting for new business and making calls to existing and new customers for the purpose of selling Automotive Refinish products and related sundries and equipment. Typical accounts include automotive body shops, commercial fleet, light manufacturing and automotive restoration shops.
The core responsibilities and duties associated with this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a strategy to grow sales to key, potential, new and existing customers. Through the sales process, identify the customer’s needs and develop solutions in order to profitably grow sales.
- Work with Management to develop a regular sales call schedule to ensure that the needs and expectations of the customer are met.
- Familiarize self with all products sold, including their application and preparation.
- Develop a daily and weekly pre-call strategy to ensure time is properly allocated
- Conduct product demos to assist in selling/marketing of automotive refinishing products.
- Access product/technical information to support customers’ application requirements.
- Identify ways to deepen the business relationship with customers.
- Maintain effective communication with sales manager on sales calls, strategies and opportunities in marketplace.
- Adhere to company safety standards at all times
- Additional duties as assigned.
We provide many benefits including:
- Paid Time Off benefits (Sick, Personal and Vacation time)
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits
- Closed holidays
- Paid holidays
- Locally owned
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ideal retail store hours