- 17 Noah's Lane, Brattleboro, VT
Sanel NAPA is a 98-year-old family owned company specialized in selling auto parts, heavy duty parts and automotive paint and auto body supplies in the New England market. Sanel NAPA is growing, and is an exciting team to grow with.
We’re Growing, Join our Team and Grow with us!
Sanel NAPA, an industry leader in the distribution of automotive parts, heavy duty truck parts, paint and supplies in Northern New England is accepting applications for a Full Time Automotive Parts Counterperson/Specialist at our Brattleboro, VT location.
Counter people are very important to our business by delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our many retail and wholesale customers. Our current high quality team strives to take care of our customers and we're looking to add other quality team members to continue fueling our companies growth.
Apply online, or in person at Sanel NAPA 457 Main Street, Laconia, NH. EOE
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assisting a variety of customers (both retail and wholesale) on the phone, in person, online orders, etc.
- Operate a computer to research and find parts
- Effectively communicate to our customers features, benefits, and warranties
- Come to work with a positive upbeat attitude as well as presenting oneself in a professional manner
- Coordinate and prioritize deliveries with our driver team
- Pull parts, put them away, organize & straighten shelving
- Create effective displays
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental, sick, vision, short term disability, long term disability, critical illness, accident and life insurance, paid sick/vacation/personal time, profit sharing and 401(k) with company match.