Store Manager-NAPA Auto Parts
- 1225 E Blue Earth Ave, Fairmont, MN 56031, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Store Manager, you have the opportunity to manage operational and sales aspects of a store for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Build your high performing team, infuse store sales and performance, and enjoy your success as a Store Manager!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the automotive industry.
- Ability to lead and effectively manage people
- ASE (P2) parts certification (preferred but not required)
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long-term relationships
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
- Leadership skills to motivate a team and interact with that team to provide exceptional customer service
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize, follow directions, and multi-task
- Automotive background
- A strong parts counter person that exhibits leadership skills, the willingness to learn and shows the desire to make it to the next level would also be considered for this position
- Ensure customer sales and service needs are met on a daily basis, building and expanding accounts and relationships.
- Manager will be responsible for maintenance, protection, and overall operations of store facilities, vehicles, equipment, inventory and other physical assets to the company.
- Responsible for all operating procedures and policies, reporting and daily paperwork.
- Train and promote quality personnel as a strong leader and organizational role model.
- Monitor and maintain individual and team development and communication to ensure overall productivity.
- Utilize company incentives, performance counseling and correctional measures when required.
- Manage time schedules
Must have a valid driver’s license.
The Store Manager will spend the majority of the day working counter sales working with our wholesale and retail customers while leading the team of employees.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.