- 3507 MAIN ST SE, LOS LUNAS, NM, us
NAPA AUTO PARTS IS GROWING!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your Know How? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Outside Salesperson, you have the opportunity to promote the entire NAPA line of products for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Use your customer focused sales skills to knock sales out of the park and manage your income potential to its highest potential.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the Store Manager or Owner to develop sales plans
- Call on existing store wholesale customers to maintain and grow current relationships and sales penetration
- Promote the full line of NAPA products and programs to existing customers
- Develop new customer relationships with wholesales customers through prospecting and cold calling
- Keep informed of new NAPA products or sales promotions by working with the product sales teams
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
College degree preferred, or equivalent sales experience
ASE (P2) parts certification preferred
Be able to perform in a quota-driven environment
Experience in a NAPA Store or other retail automotive industry experience preferred
Effective influencer and negotiator, adept at preparing for, closing, and maintaining sales
Strong multi-task, prioritization, problem solving, decision-making, and effective judgment skills
Personal drive, action-oriented, sense of urgency, self-motivation and desire for continuous improvement
Ambitious, trustworthy and responsible
Must take pride in personal appearance and convey professionalism
Safe driving record
Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Knowledge in the following areas are positive qualifiers:
Auto and Truck Parts, Automotive Paint, Industrial Sales, Heavy Duty Parts, Manufacturer Sales experience
Knowledge of the NAPA System / Products is a plus