- 1411 Hecla Way, Louisville, CO 80027, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store in Louisville, CO and Erie, CO.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That's probably one of the reasons you're visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part of a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
NAPA Auto Parts Counter Salespeople are the most important part of the NAPA team. They are the reason thousand's of customers trust us here at NAPA to provide them with knowledgeable answers to their automotive questions. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service. If you think you can handle all that, join your winning NAPA Auto Parts team in Louisville, CO.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned Louisville Auto Supply NAPA store today.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation