Store Manager-NAPA Auto Parts
- Rembert C Dennis Blvd, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, USA
NAPA IS GROWING IN THE TRI-COUNTY AREA!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your KnowHow? Join the winning team with a market leading store group. We have been in business locally for over 65 years and have three generations of knowledge to serve our markets.
As a NAPA AUTO PARTS Store Manager, you have the opportunity to manage operational and sales aspects of a store for a fast paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Build your high performing team, infuse store sales and performance, and enjoy your success as a Store Manager!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the automotive industry. The candidate must also have strength of character with the ability to demonstrate fairness in all customer and employee interactions in order to be considered for the position. Other requirements include:
- Previous management experience
- ASE (P2) parts certification (preferred)
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long-term relationships
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
- Leadership skills to motivate a team and interact with that team to provide exceptional customer service
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Automotive background
The Store Manager will report to the Operations Manager and will supervise all counter and delivery personnel
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
- Individual will manage store operation to generate increased market penetration and provide excellent customer service to both wholesale and retail customers
- Will provide positive leadership, development and training at all store levels through personnel and asset management.
- Store Manager will fully implement, enforce and support the company policies and programs.
- Candidate MUST be comfortable performing in a fast paced sales environment, with strong high volume business background.
- Ensure customer sales and service needs are met on a daily basis, building and expanding accounts and relationships.
Management and Location Responsibilities
- Manager will be responsible for maintenance, protection, and overall operations of store facilities, vehicles, equipment, inventory and other physical assets to the company.
- Responsible for all operating procedures and policies, reporting and daily paperwork.
- Hire, train and promote quality personnel as a strong leader and organizational role model.
- Monitor and maintain individual and team development and communication to ensure overall productivity.
- Utilize company incentives, performance counseling and correctional measures when required.
- Manage time schedules and overall employee expenses.
Must have a valid driver’s license. Bilingual and diverse candidates a plus but not required.
If you have a willingness to learn, great problem solving skills and high character. APPLY TODAY.
Minimum age of 21.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.