Delivery Driver - NAPA Uniontown
- Uniontown, PA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Are you looking for a great part time opportunity that offers flexibility, challenge and fun? Join the winning team at your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
NAPA AUTO PARTS Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in store positions when needed
We are proud of our NAPAteam and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Valid Drivers License
High School Diploma or GED
We are an extremely stable company offering many advancement opportunities within our company as a result of our continued growth. We value our hard working and dedicated employees.
We offer FT Employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parts Discount
And we offer very competitive pay in an environment that promotes professional and personal growth.