Customer Service Representative
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with eight, soon to be eleven, data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing an exceptional world-class experience for our valued customers and visitors when they set foot in our award-winning Data Centres. Embodying our Customer First value, we put our customer’s at the centre of EVERYTHING we do. In this role you will greet visitors and ensure all entry and exit processing runs smoothly and in line with facility procedures, monitor NEXTDC's facility systems, provide accurate security incident reports and resolve 1st level customer requests.
This is a full time position and will be required to work both day and night shifts.
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience
- Previous experience using a ticketing system
- Previous experience working within a service desk, call centre or concierge environment desirable
- A security licence is advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience with shift work
- Ability to obtain baseline Security Clearance as required.