- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with seven, soon to be eight, data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
You will be responsible for the design and quotation of data centre and cloud connectivity solutions for Enterprise, Government and Technology partners and customers. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the partners and customers assigned to you working closely with the sales teams.
- Three (3) + years’ experience in Pre-Sales Consultant role in the Data Centre or ICT industry
- Experience in the design and architecture of highly available ICT services (data centre) in a large scale environment
- Experience in the development of services deployed into data centre environments
- Degree in IT, Business or similar would be looked upon favourably.
- Experience in Telecommunications is advantagous, but not essential
- Abiity to prepare design and scoping documents for presentation to all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to develop relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team with a national focus
- Strong commercial acumen in the preparation and design of solutions.