Graduate Software Engineer
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with eight, soon to be eleven, data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the development of NEXTDC's software product portfolio and related technologies to support our data centre operations and customers. You will be required to develop solutions that provide configuration management, monitoring, alerting, and capacity planning for DCaaS, as well as develop and implement new technologies and products.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in several programming languages
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML.
- AngularJS and jQuery
- Preferred; experience in API lead architecture and MuleSoft
- An eye for good architecture and an ability to develop new architectures
- Understanding of cloud computing and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Knowledge of test-driven development and unit testing frameworks and methodologies