Inside Sales Representative
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Sales Development Representative
NEXTDC is an ASX200-listed technology company enabling business transformation though innovative data centre outsourcing solutions, connectivity services and infrastructure management software. We continue to revolutionise the data centre industry in Australia with our colocation data centres, not only are they technologically advanced but they are designed around our customer's needs, providing a customer-centric service and outstanding customer experience.
At NEXTDC, we encourage our staff to challenge the status quo; as a growing company, you can make an immediate impact and even influence the direction of where we go next
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound leads, generating new opportunities, nurturing prospects and passing qualified opportunities to our national Sales Team.
Leveraging phone, email, social and other communication mediums, you are the face of NEXTDC and are often the prospective clients’ first impressions of our business and how we can assist their businesses.
This role is a great introduction into prescriptive selling in a business to business environment. Managing numerous opportunities across all stages of the sales cycle, you will understand the importance of identifying unique customer value, challenging customer perceptions and progressing opportunities from initial interest to closing sales.
- Continually build sales pipeline leveraging marketing leads, sales tools and personal initiative to develop opportunities
- Support the national sales team in creating new qualified opportunities
- Provide timely follow up to all customer needs and requirements
- Face to face meetings with customers as required
- Actively recruit new partners and customers
- Meet all assigned weekly and quarterly objectives
- Deliver data centre tours, present solutions, participate in industry events and other sales development activities as required.
This role reports to the Head of Channel & Sales Development.
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years working in a sales or sales related environment within a B2B setting.
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Experienced relationship building
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Competitive salary (OTE $90k ($70k base + commission + super)
- Commission plan
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work flexibility
- Extensive sales, product and industry training
- Career progression