Customer Service Representative (casual)
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
NEXTDC is an ASX200-listed technology company enabling business transformation though innovative data centre outsourcing solutions, connectivity services and infrastructure management software. We continue to revolutionise the data centre industry in Australia with our colocation data centres, not only are they technologically advanced but they are designed around our customer's needs, providing a customer-centric service and outstanding customer experience.
At NEXTDC, we encourage our staff to challenge the status quo; as a growing company, you can make an immediate impact and even influence the direction of where we go next.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing an exceptional world-class experience for our valued customers and visitors when they set foot in our award-winning Data Centres. Embodying our Customer First value, we put our customer’s at the centre of EVERYTHING we do. In this role you will greet visitors and ensure all entry and exit processing runs smoothly and in line with facility procedures, monitor NEXTDC's facility systems, provide accurate security incident reports and resolve 1st level customer requests.
This is a casual position and may be required to work both day and night shifts.
- Strong customer service experience, face-to-face and over-the-phone
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Energy and enthusiasm and willingness to learn about high density data centre power, high efficiency cooling approaches and technologies
- Previous experience with shift work is desirable