- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Job Field: Business Analyst
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with five, soon to be eight, data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
We are currently seeking a new member of our finance team to be responsible for helping improve finance processes and systems, and maintaining legacy reporting and analytics requirements. The role will be a combination of ensuring databases and spreadsheets of large volumes of data are maintained and updated as required, as well as improving these processes and other procedures within the Finance team.
The successful applicant will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in business / finance function in the commercial sector
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Experience with MS Access / data modelling desirable
- Business, commerce or IT related degree
- Chance to join a great team who work together to get things done
- Flexible working opportunities
- Join a rapidly exapding ASX200 Company