Customer Service Representative (casual)
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
- Job Field: Customer Service Representative
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing an exceptional world-class experience for our valued customers and visitors when they set foot in our award-winning data centres. Embodying our Customer First value, we put our customer’s at the centre of EVERYTHING we do. In this role you will greet visitors and ensure all entry and exit processing runs smoothly and in line with facility procedures, monitor NEXTDC's facility systems, provide accurate security incident reports and resolve 1st level customer requests.
This is a casual position and may be required to work both day and night shifts.
- Strong customer service experience, face-to-face and over-the-phone
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Energy and enthusiasm and willingness to learn about high density data centre power, high efficiency cooling approaches and technologies
- Previous experience with shift work is desirable
- All applicants must be Australian Citizens for security clearance
This is a great chance to join the NEXTDC team on a casual basis.