Customer Service Representative
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Job Field: Customer Service Representative
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with eight, soon to be eleven, data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing an exceptional world-class experience for our valued customers and visitors when they set foot in our award-winning Data Centres. Embodying our Customer First value, we put our customer’s at the centre of EVERYTHING we do. In this role you will greet visitors and ensure all entry and exit processing runs smoothly and in line with facility procedures, monitor NEXTDC's facility systems, provide accurate security incident reports and resolve 1st level customer requests.
You will be required to work a 4 day on/off rotating shift roster, the day shifts are from 6am - 6pm and the night shift from 6pm - 6am.
- Strong customer service experience, face-to-face and over-the-phone
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Energy and enthusiasm and willingness to learn about high density data centre power, high efficiency cooling approaches and technologies
- Security License advantageous
- Previous experience with shift work is desirable
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet security requirements
Great chance to join the NEXTDC team!!