- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Project Accountant
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with eight, soon to be eleven, data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
This role will support the project delivery teams at NEXTDC by performing day to day tasks relating to financial aspects of project administration. You will be responsible for financial administration of projects including reconciling and reporting actuals, forecast, and variances against budgets.
The incumbent will also provide project procurement and invoicing support, including raising purchase orders against appropriate cost codes, assist with invoice allocation and approval, and detailed review of contractor progress claims.
- Relevant experience working in a similar role or in organisations with extensive capital projects
- Excellent administrative skills with a general understanding of project life cycle
- Candidates with strong attention to detail
- Excellent abilities in MS Excel will be required for the role
- Ability and willingness to work to strict deadlines and manage various demands
- Positive attitude, with personal drive and performance focus
Great chance to join the NEXTDC team!!