- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Project Accountant
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with eight, soon to be eleven, data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
This role will support the Finance and Project Management teams at NEXTDC by performing day to day tasks relating to financial administration of project delivery.
- Responsible for financial administration of projects including reconciling and reporting actuals, forecast, and variances against budgets;
- Provide project procurement and invoicing support, including raising purchase orders against appropriate cost codes, and assisting project managers with review of contractor progress claims;
- Perform monthly reconciliation of project work in progress (WIP), and financial close processes upon completion of project;
- Assist project managers with the preparation of monthly project cash flows;
- Contribute to the integrity of project cost codes within the finance system and ensuring appropriate coding structures are maintained to best practice;
- Data entry of relevant project information into various systems during the project life cycle;
- Liaise with key stakeholders, facilitating the flow of essential information between Finance and Project Management teams
- Relevant experience working in a similar role or in organisations with extensive infrastructure projects
- Excellent administrative skills with a general understanding of project life cycle
- Candidates with strong attention to detail will be preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel will be required for the role
- Ability and willingness to work to strict deadlines and manage various demands
- Positive attitude, with personal drive and performance focus
Great chance to join the NEXTDC team!!