Inside Sales Representative
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Sales Development Representative
At NEXTDC, it is our firm belief that the success of our business is underpinned by the extraordinary talents of our people. We live and breathe a ‘customer first’ ethos, placing our customers at the centre of everything we do. In order to deliver to our customers an exceptional experience that they won’t find elsewhere, we look to our exceptional people.
Today’s digitally advanced world needs an infrastructure platform to support it! NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed technology company and we design, build and operate a national footprint of premium data centres that enable Australian and international organisations to transform their organisation digitally.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound leads, generating new opportunities, nurturing prospects and passing qualified opportunities to our national Sales Team. This role reports directly in to our Head of Channel and Sales Development.
Leveraging phone, email, social and other communication mediums, you are the face of NEXTDC and are often the prospective clients’ first impressions of our business and how we can assist their businesses.
This role is a great introduction into prescriptive selling in a business to business environment. Managing numerous opportunities across all stages of the sales cycle, you will understand the importance of identifying unique customer value, challenging customer perceptions and progressing opportunities from initial interest to closing sales.
- High activity, phone-based prospecting and sales development activity
- Continually build sales pipeline leveraging marketing leads, sales tools and personal initiative to develop opportunities
- Support the national sales team in creating new qualified opportunities
- Occasional face to face meetings with customers as required
- Meet all assigned weekly and quarterly objectives
- Deliver data centre tours, present solutions, participate in industry events and other sales development activities as required
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years working in a sales or sales related environment within a B2B setting
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Experienced relationship building
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and Microsoft Office is preferred
- Commission plan with ability to overachieve
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work flexibility
- Extensive sales, product and industry training
- Great opportunities to progress within company
- Being you is Powerful – it’s the NEXTDC way