- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Project Coordinator
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
As our Customer Engagement Coordinator, or Project Administrator you will provide a combination of administrative and project support to our Customer Engagement team.
On a day-to-day basis, this role will see you organise and coordinate various meetings and site visits between our Customers, Project Management and Customer Engagement Manager. You will play a key role in the coordination of site logistics to support our customers in their day to day operations.
In addition to the above, you will be partaking in client meetings and be responsible for producing supporting documentation such as minutes, reports and presentations and offering general support to the onsite Customer Engagement Manager and the Head of Delivery & Solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous administration experience where you have been responsible to ensure everything falls into place.
- Administration experience supporting large capital intensive projects would be an advantage.
- Strong customer service experience, face-to-face and over-the-phone
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite. MS Visio and Projects desirable.
- Ability to make decisions quickly in difficult situations
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work autonomously
- Proficient at taking minutes and producing meeting outputs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle conflicting priorities
This is chance to join NEXTDC and play a key role in supporting our team deliver our world class Data Centre’s to our customers and the market.
We are also happy to consider candidates who are looking for a part-time, four day a week role. Flexible working arrangements such as working from home are also a key benefit of working at NEXTDC.