- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Project Manager
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Due to company growth, we have an exciting new position of Project Director for our new data centre in Gore Hill. The Project Director will provide regional leadership and direction to the Capital Works team, whilst having direct accountability for delivery of major data centre projects. You will drive a safety-first culture focusing on all aspects of health and safety and provide clear direction to the project team to ensure end to end implementation of new data centre solutions.
This role will include directing completion of detailed design, procurement, appointment of consultants, and overseeing development until fitout and handover. Your expertise will be valued throughout the process where you will be able to identify and implement business improvement initiatives.
You will also implement the capital expenditure plan for existing Sydney assets and conduct due diligence, prepare feasibility analyses, and be part of the team who plan future portfolio growth.
- Extensive experience in Data Centre, or other critical Infrastructure project management, leading projects in excess of $500m
- Demonstrable leadership qualities with particular emphasis on “can-do”attitude and collaboration
- Good knowledge of NCC and BCA requirements, and town planning processes
- An ability to develop, manage and empower high performing teams, made up from both within and external to the organisation.
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines and budgets.
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. Degree in Engineering/Construction/Business or similar)
- Value diversity in thought and action
- Rapidly expanding company
- Industry leading paid parental leave - 20 weeks
- Flexible working options where applicable
- Great team environment