Billings and Collections Officer
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Job Field: Accounts Receivable Officer
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX200 listed company with data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our Culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Our Values help to define our culture. They're not words on a page, they're the behaviours and skills that are valued in team mates. We live our values of Straight Talk, Customer First, Frugal not Cheap, The Pursuits of Excellence, Bright Ideas and One Team each and every day.
In this role you will be generating invoices, liaising with customers and processing the end-to-end of services and changes to contracts in the accounting system, whilst maintaining integrity and accuracy of all financial information and providing quality customer service.
- Data entry and processing of customer services
- Generating customer invoices and statements
- Providing a high level of customer service including investigating customer queries and disputes
- Troubleshooting and operational improvements
- Assist with other finance/accounting tasks as required
- Experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Accurate data entry
- Have worked with and/or familiar with Accounting systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce or MS Dynamics experience highly desirable
- Great team environment
- Rapidly expanding ASX200 Company