Inside Sales Representative
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Job Field: Sales Development Representative
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from strength to strength, NEXTDC is an ASX100 listed company with data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our Culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Our Values help to define our culture. They're not words on a page, they're the behaviours and skills that are valued in team mates. We live our values of Straight Talk, Customer First, Frugal not Cheap, The Pursuits of Excellence, Bright Ideas and One Team each and every day.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound leads, generating new opportunities, nurturing prospects and passing qualified opportunities to our national Sales Team.
Leveraging phone, email, social and other communication mediums, you are the face of NEXTDC and are often the prospective clients’ first impressions of our business and how we can assist their businesses.
This role is a great introduction into prescriptive selling in a business to business environment. Managing numerous opportunities across all stages of the sales cycle, you will understand the importance of identifying unique customer value, challenging customer perceptions and progressing opportunities from initial interest to closing sales.
- High activity, phone-based prospecting and sales development activity
- Continually build sales pipeline leveraging marketing leads, sales tools and personal initiative to develop opportunities
- Support the national sales team in creating new qualified opportunities
- Occasional face to face meetings with customers as required
- Meet all assigned weekly and quarterly objectives
- Deliver data centre tours, present solutions, participate in industry events and other sales development activities as required
Salary: 80K plus 20K OTC
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years working in a sales or sales related environment within a B2B setting
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Experienced relationship building
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and Microsoft Office is preferred
- Commission plan with ability to overachieve
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work flexibility
- Extensive sales, product and industry training
- Great opportunities to progress within company
- Being you is Powerful – it’s the NEXTDC way