Accounts Payable Officer
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Job Field: Accounts Payable Officer
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from strength to strength, NEXTDC is an ASX100 listed company with data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our Culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Our Values help to define our culture. They're not words on a page, they're the behaviours and skills that are valued in team mates. We live our values of Straight Talk, Customer First, Frugal not Cheap, The Pursuits of Excellence, Bright Ideas and One Team each and every day.
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company and supportive finance team! We are seeking an experienced and diligent Accounts Payable Officer with a strong attention to detail and able to maintain a steady workload whilst providing a high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities include;
- Accounts payable invoice processing and payment
- Project and general procurement specific administration - supplier invoice, PO, eRequest reconciliation, and supplier liaison
- Financial administration support to support various business departments
- Managing corporate card reconciliations
- Assist with other finance/accounting tasks as required
- Data entry and processing of supplier invoices
- Troubleshooting and process improvements
- Assist in implementation and improvement of internal systems and procedures.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good understanding of spreadsheets, data analysis and reconciliation procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate to expert level Excel skills