Revenue Assurance Specialist - Maternity Contract
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Field: Revenue Assurance Specialist
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX100 listed company with data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our Culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
This role leads revenue assurance activities to ensure the business is identifying and recording revenue accurately as well as supporting ongoing activities to identify revenue leakage. The Revenue Assurance Specialist will maintain a register and manage contracts signed with customers in order to track obligations relating to deliverables, payments, pricing and revenue.
· Assist in the set up and operation of a contract lifecycle tracking system and other business support tools as required with respect to NEXTDC’s customer contracts
· Capture bespoke terms agreed on power, service level performance and other infrastructure data reporting, and assisting the Sales and Account Managers to place timely communications in relation to this
· Ensure executed price increases on the NEXTDC product range are in accordance with contractual terms.
· Program manage customer’s data space power usage and ensure power allocation is upgraded to the correct level accordingly to the customer’s contract term
· Support internal and external audits by preparing audit schedules and answering auditor questions.
- Tertiary qualifications (accounting, commerce finance, or data/IT)
- Experience in improving business processes and operations
- Master level excel skills
- Experience with design and implementation of information architecture
- Exceptional planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to SalesForce is advantageous
- Above industry average parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be celebrated and rewarded for doing an awesome job