Customer Service Representative (Casual)
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Customer Service Representative
NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data storage facilities that enable them to transition to a cloud computing environment. Going from a start up to a scale up, NEXTDC is an ASX100 listed company with data centres in five capital cities.
At NEXTDC, we know that our success depends on the talents of our people and we foster a culture of continued learning and development. Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric data centre services company.
Do you have a thirst for knowledge? Are you passionate about customer experience and going the extra mile? If working for a high-performance team, who inspire and motivate each other to be the best versions of themselves everyday excites you, this could be a match made in heaven.
About the role
In this role you will greet visitors and ensure all entry and exit processing runs smoothly and in line with facility procedures, monitor NEXTDC's facility systems, provide accurate security incident reports and resolve first level customer requests.
We run a 24 hour, 365 days a year operation at NEXTDC and this role will be required to cover periods of leave which could involve a 12 hour day or night shift.
This is a casual position and the pay rate is $28.86 per hour + super in line with the Telecommunications Services Award. Penalty rates apply. One of the shifts will be on a Wednesday.
- Previous experience with shift work (desired)
- Strong customer service experience, face-to-face and over-the-phone
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Energy and enthusiasm and willingness to learn about high density data centre power, high efficiency cooling approaches and technologies
- Must be an Australian Citizen for Security Clearance
· Fun work culture
· Vital part of NextDC
· Awesome employee benefits
· Great opportunities to progress within company
Our mission is to continue building a diverse and inclusive workforce which represents the communities in which we operate.
Make NEXTDC your next move.