Customer Service Representative
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Job Field: Customer Service Representative
At NEXTDC, it is our firm belief that the success of our business is underpinned by the extraordinary talents of our people. We live and breathe a ‘customer first’ ethos, placing our customers at the centre of everything we do. In order to deliver to our customers an exceptional experience that they won’t find elsewhere, we look to our exceptional people.
Today’s digitally advanced world needs an infrastructure platform to support it! NEXTDC is an ASX100 listed technology company and we design, build and operate a national footprint of premium data centres that enable Australian and international organisations to transform their organisation digitally.
Do you have a thirst for knowledge? Are you passionate about customer experience and going the extra mile? If working for a high-performance team, who inspire and motivate each other to be the best versions of themselves everyday excites you, this could be a match made in heaven.
In this role you will greet visitors and ensure all entry and exit processing runs smoothly and in line with facility procedures, monitor NEXTDC's facility systems, provide accurate security incident reports and resolve first level customer requests.
Hours will be 6am - 6pm four days on / four day off, 6pm - 6am four nights on / four nights off. Initial training will be during day hours.
This is a full time position and will be required to work both day and night shifts. Four days 6am - 6pm, then four days off, then four nights 6pm - 6am, then four days off. Salary including superannuation - $66,000.
- Previous experience with shift work (desired)
- Security License an advantage
- Strong customer service experience, face-to-face and over-the-phone
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Energy and enthusiasm and willingness to learn about high density data centre power, high efficiency cooling approaches and technologies
- Must be an Australian Citizen for Security Clearance
- Fun work culture
- Vital part of NEXTDC
- Awesome employee benefits
- Great opportunities to progress within company
Our mission is to continue building a diverse and inclusive workforce which represents the communities in which we operate.
Make NEXTDC your next move.