SVP of Clinical Services
- 225 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
NOCD is an award-winning digital health company focused on identifying people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and managing them using evidence-based treatment. Although OCD affects over 181 million people globally, is ranked by the W.H.O. as a top 10 most disabling condition, and costs 3X more to treat than depression, over 90% of the OCD population isn’t able to access effective care due to stigma and misdiagnosis. As a result, OCD patients often go untreated and suffer in silence, which is why it’s nicknamed "the secret illness.”
NOCD is solving this global problem by identifying OCD patients online and managing them using our evidence-based OCD treatment platform. Inside NOCD, members can access a licensed mental health professional with specialty training in OCD who can offer online diagnostic interviews, video-based teletherapy sessions, and message-based support. In between each session, members can access moderated support communities and tech-enabled therapeutic tools to ensure they have constant support whenever their provider isn’t around. Our integrated treatment model was shown by researchers at Columbia Medical Center to reduce OCD severity by 40% in 8 weeks.
Today, NOCD manages the largest community of OCD patients in the world. We’re financially supported by 7wire Ventures, a leading healthcare-focused venture capital firm in the United States. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
As NOCD’s SVP of Clinical Services, you will have the opportunity to lead conceptualization, development, and delivery of innovative business, network, and care models that manage the OCD population in a way that drives clinical and economic outcomes
- Responsible for clinical and operational performance across the continuum of care, including the growth and development of the NOCD Pro Network as well as achievement of clinical performance improvement.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the ongoing implementation of flexible, innovative mental health provider alignment strategies to foster a commitment to clinical quality and patient safety, enhance patient experience, and promote creation of long-term partnerships with mental health providers.
- Champion quality and safety efforts within the organization and ensures implementation of clinically reliable process standards and patient experience improvements.
- Champion the growth of the NOCD Pro Network as well as solutions for operational challenges that naturally come with progress, such as revenue cycle management, quality assurance testing, malpractice insurance management, hiring providers, and training providers.
- Capable of planning and delivering whitepapers for payer and higher-ed clients
- Ensure alignment of performance with the practices and standards of excellence and determines interventions necessary to improve treatment of OCD and other high-acuity behavioral health conditions.
- Provide input on the design of risk-based arrangements, including identification of payers to approach for fee for value contracts.
- Deep experience in building and executing behavioral health strategies from a macro level.
- Bachelor's degree required
- MD, DO, or Ph.D. degree required (Licensed Psychiatrist or Licensed Psychologist)
- MBA and/or MPH preferred
- 10 years of experience required as a licensed mental health professional. 15 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred
- Experience building and scaling provider networks or group practices
- Detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Inspirational public speaker
- Experience in treating OCD preferred
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission driven team atmosphere
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Killer office on Michigan Avenue
- Onsite amenities including a fitness center
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law