Senior Frontend Web Developer
- 225 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
NOCD is an award-winning digital health company focused on identifying people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and managing them using evidence-based treatment. Although OCD affects over 181 million people globally, is ranked by the W.H.O. as a top 10 most disabling condition, and costs 3X more to treat than depression, over 90% of the OCD population isn’t able to access effective care due to stigma and misdiagnosis. As a result, OCD patients often go untreated and suffer in silence, which is why it’s nicknamed "the secret illness.”
NOCD is solving this global problem by identifying OCD patients online and managing them using our evidence-based OCD treatment platform. Inside NOCD, members can access a licensed mental health professional with specialty training in OCD who can offer online diagnostic interviews, video-based teletherapy sessions, and message-based support. In between each session, members can access moderated support communities and tech-enabled therapeutic tools to ensure they have constant support whenever their provider isn’t around. Our integrated treatment model was shown by researchers at Columbia Medical Center to reduce OCD severity by 40% in 8 weeks.
Today, NOCD manages the largest community of OCD patients in the world. We’re financially supported by 7wire Ventures, a leading healthcare-focused venture capital firm in the United States. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
- Enhance website to showcase various programs
- Create robust user experiences from provided design that enable members to educate and perform tasks
- Develop tools that enable users to empower and interact with members
- Assist with visualizations for our Clinical and Data Science Team
- Minimum of 5 years development experience with both front-end and server-side web development.
- Experience working with design through Sketch / Figma / Wireframes
- Excellent communication skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Willing to work full time out of our Chicago office
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission driven team atmosphere
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Killer office on Michigan Avenue
- Onsite amenities including a fitness center
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law