Business Analyst & Project Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
NOCD is an award-winning digital health company focused on identifying people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and managing them using evidence-based treatment. Although OCD affects over 181 million people globally, is ranked by the W.H.O as a top 10 most disabling condition, and costs 3X more to treat than depression, over 90% of the OCD population isn’t able to access effective care due to stigma and misdiagnosis. As a result, OCD patients often go untreated and suffer in silence, which is why it’s nicknamed "the secret illness.”
NOCD’s solving this global problem by identifying OCD patients online and managing them using our network of OCD-trained licensed mental health providers. Inside NOCD, members can access a licensed mental health professional with specialty training in OCD, available to offer online diagnostic interviews, video-based teletherapy sessions, and message-based support. In between each session, members can access data-science moderated support communities and tech-enabled therapeutic tools, to ensure they have constant support whenever their provider isn’t around. In an integrated model using our app, researchers at Columbia Medical Center found it to be effective in reducing symptoms of OCD.
Today, NOCD manages the largest community of OCD patients in the world, and we have been financially supported by 7wire Ventures, Health Enterprise Partners, Chicago Ventures Meridian Street Capital, and Hyde Park Angels. We’re changing the world, and we need other like-minded individuals to make it happen.
The Business Analyst & Project Manager is a key product group position that oversees the collection & prioritization of stakeholder requirements. In coordination with product leadership, requirements are vetted, defined, and organized into shippable deliveries and tracked.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements, use cases and user stories with sufficient definitions and priority designations.
- Maintain product queue backlogs, breakdown large tasks into subtasks.
- Facilitate grooming, planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Assign and track project tasks.
- Manage communication of delivery timelines to stakeholders and management.
- Facilitate change management procedures.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in Product Development or Information Technology - minimum of 5 years.
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- Ability to analyze business problems and advocate best solutions.
- Detail oriented and possesses exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable acting as an intermediary between product groups and stakeholders.
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k).
- Flexible PTO policy
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law