Vice President Enterprise Treatment Analytics
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
NOCD is the leading telehealth provider specializing in the treatment of people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Focused on delivering a best-in-class experience, we remove the barriers to care for our NOCD members while reducing the stigma to treatment through our virtual OCD community. Our telehealth platform enables our members to quickly access our nationwide network of licensed therapist who specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), the nationally recognized evidence-based treatment for OCD. Together, we are improving the lives of people with OCD by improving access to modern, efficient, and affordable mental healthcare services.
In the role of Vice President of Enterprise Treatment Analytics, we are looking for someone who will bring outside-strategic thinking to the team. We are a hyper growth, mental health company and are excited about doing things differently with our members in mind. Not only will you create the analytic discipline, but you will also enjoy talking about it to others, you will show patience when people don’t get it and you’ll be driven to finding new value every day.
We are looking for someone who can become a thought leader on value creation relevant to the healthcare technology space, is an analytic expert dealing with large amounts of financial and operational data to derive meaningful trends that lead to revenue growth and has a solid institutional knowledge of technology's critical role in both product development and data science. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be able to review detailed analytics and data driven insights and put them to use to improve our operational execution in real time. Ideally, you will have clinical and claims related data experience.
Reporting to the Payer Market President, you will use your analytical skills, technology proficiency, business savvy and financial chops to influence business performance. You will regularly collaborate alongside marketing and engagement teams, our commercial operations and as well as all facets of our technology and strategy teams.
- Lead the creation of analytic methodology and execution for the identification of suspect population identification, analytics on utilization improvement and outcome improvement analytics and acquisition of external data sources.
- Have regular reporting on the status of the efforts, performance against the objectives and milestones – development status, revenues, cost savings – that are relevant for the project
- Be involved with the formation and ongoing efforts of engagement marketing teams and technology teams to effectively harvest the value of our data. Speed to value is essential for the development of our treatment analytic discipline.
- Be a key contributing viewpoint in the management of our formal Strategic Investment Committee review process meeting quarterly, with monthly status reporting on investments in the data science/engagement marketing support.
- Be comfortable working with large amounts of data from various sources under multiple scenarios in a fast-paced environment
- Respond to information requests with thorough, organized and fact-based work product supporting key observations, assumptions and conclusion
- Identify opportunities to improve process, financial and operational controls, and information systems in support of routine analysis and proper recordation/accumulation of financial reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment within deadlines and work with executive, technology and financial leadership
- Be a strong advocate of data automation across functional groups and transparent communication flow
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Engineering, Information Technology or other quantitative discipline; MBA preferred
- Comfortable and confident to challenge the status quo, ask questions, and demonstrate curiosity
- High level of business acumen coupled with desire to make others around them grow to greatness.
- 7+ years experience managing a team in a hyper-growth environment with demonstrated success managing others to promotion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Visionary thinking as well as a commitment to transparency and collaboration
- Flexibility for some travel (post pandemic)
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission-driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k).
- Flexible PTO policy
- Remote work
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law