Sr. B2B Marketing Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
NOCD is the leading telehealth provider specializing in the treatment of people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Focused on delivering a best-in-class experience, we remove the barriers to care for our NOCD members while reducing the stigma to treatment through our virtual OCD community. Our telehealth platform enables our members to quickly access our nationwide network of licensed therapist who specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), the nationally recognized evidence-based treatment for OCD. Together, we are improving the lives of people with OCD by improving access to modern, efficient, and affordable mental healthcare services.
The ideal applicant will be a creative and data-oriented problem solver with 3-4 years’ experience nurturing leads through marketing automation workflows and partnering with sales to design custom communication strategies for target accounts to drive adoption of the NOCD provider network. This role is ideal for a person looking for their next big step and interested in growth opportunities. Experience in B2B SaaS marketing, especially for tech or health and wellness, is preferred.
About This Role
Campaign Marketing Machine – Creating and overseeing marketing automation workflows, including design, content/creative, measurement and optimization to keep B2B value proposition top-of-mind leading for payors, providers (professional and academic setting), and potential referral channel partners.
Understands Marketing Data Management – Select, implement and create the marketing lead database (B2B CRM). Develop and execute the marketing campaign operations for various forms of outreach. Build and monitor campaign metrics and optimize the awareness, education and adoption of NOCD care services.
Translates Strategy To Action - Translate business objectives into effective communication and content recommendations that will build a more consistent level communication and education to B2B market segments.
Loves Working With People - Support custom marketing programs on behalf of sales to network and open opportunities with strategically identified accounts.
Great Communicator - Maintain open communication with the various NOCD teams to ensure all members are up-to-date with the latest marketing content campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years’ experience running B2B lead nurture/engagement campaigns through marketing automation platforms
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company, with understanding of the marketing lifecycle stages and sales funnel
- Previous experience working alongside sales, product, customer success team
- Strong experience with CRM and marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot) required
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and attention to detail
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially for tech or health and wellness, is preferred
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission-driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k).
- Flexible PTO policy
- Remote work
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law