- Draper, UT
We are a full service professional firm in the Draper, Utah area serving an eclectic group of businesses and individuals. We customize our services to the needs of our individual clients including small to mid-size businesses and individuals who require our services. Our emphasis is on assisting clients with their comprehensive Information Technology service needs ranging from programming to the construction of a customer relations management system. However, we also offer expertise in the areas of compliance, general business management and human resources.
Creativity, outside the box thinking, new perspectives and technical expertise provide our clients with services which increase their business efficiency, save them significant money and reduce their stress. All client matters are handled in the strictest of confidentiality and with the highest ethical standards.
We have an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for a dedicated and hard working programmer with middle tier development experience, who is seeking a position in a relaxed environment where you will be highly compensated, enjoy great benefits and have the opportunity to work on challenging projects which will exponentially expand your skills and breadth of IT experience. We are a rapidly expanding software development organization that develops LARGE SCALE applications. We specialize in writing custom CRM. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years experience working with C# development;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience working with ASP.Net in recent jobs;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience Building Web Applications using CSS, HTML, ASP.Net and Visual Studio (2010);
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with SQL Server 2008;
- Experience with Web Technology (XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery ) a plus;
- Experience writing Crystal Reports and MS Reporting Services a plus;
- Experience with Layer application designs a plus;
- Experience with Data Object Mapping (Entity Framework, LINK to SQL) a plus;
- Experience using Web Services (WSDL, REST) a plus;
- Experience with Windows Form experience;
- Experience with Custom User Controls a plus;
- MVC 3 experience is a plus
Mandatory Skill Set and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and skill set with database design, development and implementation a plus;
- Strong knowledge and skill set with web design, development and implementation a plus;
- Must be self motivated and have the ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with a minimum degree of supervision;
- Must have strong technical aptitude.
- Must have strong communication and problem solving skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. .
Basic knowledge of networking and hardware configuration
- Your compensation shall be an annual salary starting at $60,000 depending on experience.
- Medical Insurance: We offer participation in a company insurance plan.
- Relaxed and Casual Business Environment: We offer a relaxed and casual work environment including very casual dress, the provision of free beverages such as soft drinks, cocoa, tea, etc. and snacks for the office staff.
- Gym Membership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.