Front End Web Developer
- Draper, UT
We are a full service professional firm in the Draper, Utah area serving an eclectic group of businesses and individuals. We customize our services to the needs of our individual clients including small to mid-size businesses and individuals who require our services. Our emphasis is on assisting clients with their comprehensive Information Technology service needs ranging from programming to the construction of a customer relations management system. However, we also offer expertise in the areas of compliance, general business management and human resources.
Creativity, outside the box thinking, new perspectives and technical expertise provide our clients with services which increase their business efficiency, save them significant money and reduce their stress. All client matters are handled in the strictest of confidentiality and with the highest ethical standards.
We have an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for a dedicated and hard working programmer with middle tier development experience, who is seeking a position in a relaxed environment where you will be well compensated, enjoy great benefits and have the opportunity to work on challenging projects which will exponentially expand your skills and breadth of IT experience.
Responsibilities for this Position Include:
- Responsible for converting PSDs into standards compliant HTML and CSS
- Responsible for skills in implementing JQuery plugins into your design
- Responsible for staying abreast of new web technology
- Experience working with cross browsers and AJAX/JSON apps/widgets
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good eye for layout, composition, and typography
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
Additional Skills Desired
- Experience with ASP.net webforms and or MVC.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing mobile-optimized web applications including responsive design
- Self-motivated and ability to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability
- Eye for detail
- Positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Takes responsibility to ensure successful results meet or exceed expectations
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion
- A track record of striving for continual personal and professional improvement
- Meets Deadlines
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary is $50,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Relaxed and Casual Business Environment: We offer a relaxed and casual work environment including very casual dress and the provision of free beverages and snacks
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free Gym Membership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.