Customer Loyalty Representatives
- Draper, UT
NPEC, LLC, located in Draper. We are a small but rapidly expanding organization;
We have exciting opportunities as Customer Loyalty Representatives to work various shifts.
- Must able to work a schedule Monday through Sunday 12 Noon to 9 pm with two days off (Full Time).
This position requires an individual with Call Center experience who is highly motivated, responsible and who has superior customer service and communication skills. You will be spending the majority of your day speaking with customers on the telephone and resolving an eclectic set of issues with them. These issues will include but not be limited to the following:
- Updating customer information;
- Answering billing inquiries;
- Determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Performing pro active surveys with the customers over the telephone; and
- Maintenance of the integrity of our customer’s information;
You will be responsible for handling customer calls in a professional and timely manner with an appreciation for the sensitivity of customer calls.
Excellent customer service and organizational skills Accuracy and speed in Customer Loyalty is an absolute must. Ability to multi-task, ability to work in a high paced environment, effective communication skills, and PC proficiency is a must.
Essential Skills Required for this Position
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of previous customer service experience in a call center environment
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Accuracy and precision with respect to the notation of information;
- High levels of Customer Loyalty and Integrity;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a high paced environment;
- **Must be able to pass a criminal background check**
- Computer proficiency;
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting pay is $10.00 to $12.00 per / hour DOE
- Must available to be schedule Monday through Sunday 12:00 Noon to 9 pm with two days off.
- ( 40 hr. week) Full Time.
- Medical/Dental Insurance after 90 days
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free Gym Membership
- Interviews held Monday through Wednesday at 7:00 pm
- Call Sergio at 801-312-0216 during recruiting hours Monday through Wednesday 6 pm to 8:30 pm
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.