Data Entry Representative
- Draper, UT
NPEC, LLC, located in the heart of Draper. We are a small but rapidly expanding organization; We have an exciting opportunity for dedicated and hardworking Data Entry Representatives who are seeking a position in a relaxed environment where you will be highly compensated, enjoy great benefits and have the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
This position ideally involves a self-motivated responsible individual with superior customer service and communication skills who is looking to join a fast-paced, growing company that offers excellent opportunities for career advancement. This is a seasonal position with an expected end date of the last day of October of 2013.
- Responsible for responding to incoming calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for the entry of alpha, numeric or symbolic data from documents, into the computer following a specific format display on a screen.
- Responsible for the running and evaluation of credit reports to insure customer qualification.
- Responsible for the verification of funds for savings and checking payments; authorization of other payments including credit cards
- Responsible for the verification of customer home ownership online
- Responsible for the logging in and updating of customer information by inputting the information into the system
- Responsible for the inputting of customer personal information provided by sales representatives and technicians
- Responsible for the performance of quality assurance surveys with customers over the telephone.
- Responsible for the comparison of data entered into source documents or the reentry of data in verification on screen to detect and correct errors.
- Responsible for the compilation, sorting and verification of the accuracy of data to be entered
- Responsible for the maintenance of records of work completed
- Responsible for the completion of other assigned duties reasonably associated with this position
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualitfications
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in data entry an absolute must
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Effective communication skills
- PC proficiency
- Must pass basic typing and spelling tests
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting pay is $9.00 per hour
- Various shifts available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.