Merchandising Data Processor - Intern
- Emaar Gold & Diamond Park
Namshi entered the Middle East market with a bang in 2012 and hasn’t looked back. We are the Gulf’s number one fashion and footwear destination and the most visited fashion website in the region. We ship our goods to all corners of the countries we operate in: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar. Our ambition is to be the Middle East’s number one destination for 20 and 30-somethings who love fashion. We have ambitious targets and this will be only possible if we continue to work with top talent across the globe to help us realize our vision.
We hire talented individuals that want to shape the future direction and growth of a fast moving online company. If you are a confident, smart and passionate individual who likes to work hard and enjoys being in a vibrant environment with extraordinary talent, you’ll fit in just right. Join us in building the Middle East’s premier fashion e-commerce company!
To support the business and maximise profiatbaility by working closely with the relevant departments to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor product performance.
The intern will report into the VP - Merchandising
- Support the Merchandising department with system work and product updation
- Monitor website activity and discuss issues found with the assistant merchandiser e.g. category changes and pricing errors
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, Operations or Statistics
- Proficiency in excel
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong aptitude with numbers
- Results Orientation
- Effective Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Adaptable/Open to Change
- Customer Orientation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.