Branch Manager (Saskatoon)
- Saskatoon, Canada
About National Money Mart
Money Mart has been helping Canadians with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your cheque cashed, or simply need to exchange some foreign currency, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late across Canada, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy, people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
Payday Loans, Cheque cashing, Foreign Currency, Western Union, We buy Gold, Taxes
- Industry (Retail, Sales, Financial Services)
- Company Size
- Actively recruit, conduct interviews, hire and ensure training, prepare and deliver monthly performance evaluations, feedback and discipline. Build a team.
- Able to achieve or exceed all critical corporate quality standards
- Provide and ensure quality customer service is constantly delivered
- Review and act upon daily and monthly financial results setting priorities and actions for improvement. Participate fully in the flex budgeting process.
- Maintain all operating systems to ensure full compliance with Policies and Procedures including security measures
- Plan and conduct regular meetings and prepare and distribute agenda and minutes
- Manage risk and co-ordinate effective collection activities
- Complete tasks and assignments as directed by the District Manager
- High School graduation
- Successful performance in a Managerial capacity during previous employment
- Self starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to train, motivate and lead, highly organized, flexible, creative
- Previous experience as Branch Manager, Store Supervisor, Retail Manager, Operations Manager, Food Services Manager, General Manager, is preferred
We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career. We invest in our employees and offer extensive training and development programs to set you up for future success.